The rules of adding presentations on studs: 1. The Service Zoomia.pl publishes presentations only on those stud that hold appropriate breeding rights or are the only property of breeders/exhibitors.
2. Stud presentation placing is free of charge.
3. Once an announcement has been added it will be listed in the STUD directory.
4. Stud presentations are segregated by race and in order of addition.
Data that are necessary to complete and add a given presentation 1. Name and a nickname of a stud
2. Pedigree number
3. Registration number
4. EMS code in case of cats
5. Stud’s parents’ data (father and mother)
6. Date of birth
7. Animal vaccinations and veterinary examination card.
8. Owner’s name and surname.
9. Country, region.
How to add the presentation? In order to add the presentation, please click the blue button “Add announcement” on the left side of the service. After logging in, please click “Add announcement, advertisement” and choose the category and then subcategory in STUD directory. Another step is to complete data and presentation addition.
How to edit the presentation? In order to edit the presentation (change, complete, delete), please log in and then click “My studs” button which is placed on the left. Then there will be displayed a list of Users’ presentations. Each presentation has its own “edit” icon, please click it and then enter your changes. In order to save changes, please click “Save changes” button.